The regional rep is Rita Sethi ([email protected])
- Brant County Health Unit
- Haldimand-Norfolk Health Unit
- Hamilton Public Health Services
- Halton Region Health Department
- Niagara Region Public Health
- Region of Waterloo Public Health
- Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health
The regional rep is Sandy Zidner.
- Durham Region Health Department
- Haliburton, Kawartha Pine Ridge District Health Unit
- Peel Public Health
- Peterborough County-City Health Unit
- Simcoe Muskoka Public Health Unit
- Toronto Public Health
- York Region Public Health Services
Jane Hess is Chief Nursing Officer and Director of Healthy Living and Development at the Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District Health Unit. She is Co-Chair of Every Kid in Our Communities Coalition. Jane holds a diploma in nursing from St. Lawrence College in Brockville, a B.Sc.N from Western University and Masters of Nursing from Athabasca University. Jane has been an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant since 1994. She has been with the Health Unit since 1994 and during her tenure has been responsible for programming within most of the Ontario Public Health Standards including Child Health and the Healthy Babies, Healthy Children Program, Reproductive Health, Chronic Disease Prevention, Prevention of Injury and Substance Misuse, Sexual Health, STI’s and Blood Borne Infections and the Preschool Speech and Language Program. As well as experience in various volunteer governance roles, Jane has worked as a part time instructor at the Faculty of Nursing SLC/Laurentian University Collaborative program.
- Eastern Ontario Health Unit
- Ottawa Public Health
- Renfrew County and District Health Unit
- Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District Health Unit
- Kingston, Frontenac, Lennox and Addington Public Health
- Hastings and Prince Edward Public Health
The regional rep is Jennifer Duffin ([email protected]) and the alternate rep will be determined at the southwest region spring elections.
Jennifer has worked mainly in public health for the past 25 years, starting her career with the former Muskoka Parry Sound Health Unit. Jennifer is currently the Public Health Manager for the infectious diseases and immunization programs and the Chief Nursing Officer at the Perth District Health Unit. Jennifer holds a BScN from Laurentian University, a BEd from University of Ottawa, and an MA in Health Studies from the University of Alabama.
- Chatham-Kent Health Unit
- Elgin-St. Thomas Health Unit
- Grey Bruce Health Unit
- Huron County Health Unit
- Lambton Health Unit
- Middlesex-London Health Unit
- Oxford County Public Health
- Perth District Health Unit
- Windsor-Essex County Health Unit
David has worked in public health for the past 20 years. A majority of those years were spent in delivering public health to those in the Sudbury and Manitoulin Districts. David is currently the Manager of Professional Practice and Development at Public Health Sudbury & Districts and supports the role of the Chief Nursing Officer. David is actively involved with local nursing efforts as the President of the RNAO Sudbury Chapter, as Nursing Faculty at the local college and Adjunct Professor at Laurentian University. David completed his undergraduate education at Laurentian University (BScN) and holds a MPH degree from Lakehead University.
- Thunder Bay
- North Bay/Parry Sound